here’s me goin’ solo at the shoe game…
please. try this when you’re bored (even better with your friends!)
The Shoe Game
what you’ll need:
- the shoes, slippers, etc. you’re wearing right now
- open space
- take off one of your shoes (or slipper or whatever) and hold it out in front of your face with both hands. do not take off the other shoe (otherwise you’re lame.)
- with your eyes squarely focused on the shoe held out in front of yourself, spin around 30 times as fast as you can (having someone count for you is optional, that way you’re keeping track of your spins). don’t slow down. otherwise, YOU’RE CHEATING.
- as soon as you’ve spun your 30th time, immediately drop the shoe in front of you and attempt to jump over it. (most of the time you won’t be able to do it)
- watch the world spin around you as you continue to try and jump over the shoe.
try it. make a video of it and like, reblog, or just get it out there somehow!